LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Circa Resort & Casino has been announced as an official sponsor of the San Diego Padres Major League Baseball (MLB) team for their 2021 season.
“The Padres are one of the most exciting teams in baseball right now. We couldn’t be more thrilled to be a part of their upcoming season and to bring a piece of the Vegas action to San Diego,” said Circa CEO and Owner Derek Stevens.
“We are excited to expand our brand to the Las Vegas market and work with such a cutting edge and innovative property,” said Sergio Del Prado, San Diego Padres Senior Vice President, Partnerships.
Stevens says Circa Resort & Casino, which opened in October 2020, was built with sports fans in mind, adding that Padres fans can catch games at dozens of spots around the property, including:
- World’s largest sportsbook, a three-level venue with 1,000 person capacity, can show up to 19 games at once on its 78-million-pixel screen
- Stadium Swim, a year-round pool amphitheater with a 143-foot screen
- MEGABAR, Nevada’s longest bar with 46 double-stacked TVs and 120 beers on tap
- Victory Burger Wings & Co., from founding family of 103-year-old American Coney Island
- Overhang Bar, offering a birds-eye view of the sportsbook
Circa Resort is also the flagship for Stevens’ sports betting brand, Circa Sports. Launched in 2019, it offers a competitive wagering menu and team of the country’s top oddsmakers.
For more information, please visit their website at circalasvegas.com.