SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Javon Kinlaw has been activated by the 49ers after being placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.
The announcement was made Friday.
The rookie defensive tackle was placed on reserve last week. A player placed there either tested positive for COVID-19, or has been quarantined due to potential virus exposure.
- Vax Live concert raises $302 million, exceeds vaccine goal
- Palms Resort evacuated following gas leak; no injuries reported
- China’s space agency says a core segment of its rocket has re-entered Earth’s atmosphere above the Maldives early Sunday
- Tawny Kitaen, star of ’80s rock music videos, dies at 59
- Westbrook ties Robertson’s record, Wizards beat Pacers