LAS VEGAS (KLAS) – Tickets for Vegas Golden Knights games will go on sale beginning Wednesday morning at 9 a.m. Tickets will be offered to season tickets holders first and there are two price levels, $203.00 and $268.00.
The Knights will allow approximately 2,600 fans beginning Monday March 1 against Minnesota. Season ticket holders received notice this afternoon with an e-mail from the team.
Thursday at 10:00 a.m. tickets will go on sale to the general public.
CLICK HERE for ticket information.
This is the plan for the 7 home games in March. The Knights are hopeful that larger crowds will be allowed in April and beyond.
Plans for the Henderson Silver Knights games at the Orleans Arena have not been finalized, but team officials are hopeful that fans can attend Silver Knights games in March.
Summary – VGK Ticketing Plan @ 15% Capacity
Timing: Home games in March (7 total) will go on-sale with 15% fixed seating capacity (2,600 seats).
- Lower Bowl, Mezzanine and upper bowl– 2,200 seats
- Upper bowl west side will be empty
- Suites – Just under 375 seats spread across 44 suites
- Tuesday – deploy email communication
- Wednesday – member presale, partial season ticket member presale, Can’t Wait List Presale & team partners
- Thursday 10am -> Public On-sale
- Friday 9am -> Single game suite on-sale (games in March only)
Fans will be limited to one seating POD for one home game during a presale. This includes season ticket members and partners.
WHAT IS A SEATING POD?
A seating POD is a set of 2, 4 or 6 tickets that is purchased as a set. PODS cannot be split during the purchase process.
- Season Ticket Member/Partner Knights Vow = Savings up to 59% off single game pricing
- Season Ticket Member/Partner Non-Vow = Savings up to 45% off single game pricing
- Single game – extremely limited, but seats will be reserved for public onsale, starting at $135/each
Safety Protocol Highlights
- Suggested Ingress times assigned to all fans
- No bags permitted in the arena, including purses & clutches
- Fans will be limited to section groups within the arena
- Day of game symptom check required via CLEAR app
- Parking complimentary in March. Includes NY-NY, Park MGM, MGM Grand, Excalibur
- Masks required at all times when not actively eating or drinking
- Egress will be assisted with arena announcements dismissing fans by sections
- Ticketing is fully digital – no seat locators upon entry
- There will be no will call or day of game sales available at the T-Mobile Arena Box Office
Questions should be directed to the VGK Ticketing & Premium Team at 702-645-4259