SANTA CLARA (KRON) – The San Francisco 49ers announced on Wednesday the team is headed into Week 11 without tight end, George Kittle.
Kittle suffered a knee/ankle injury that kept him out of Monday night’s show down against the Seattle Seahawks.
Kittle has grown to be one of the NFL’s top tight ends throughout the league. With injuries piling up, San Francisco will rely on their depth to fill in the holes throughout the team.
49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan ruled out left tackle Joe Staley as well as he will undergo finger surgery.
San Francisco will face Arizona on Sunday at Levi’s Stadium. The two faced off Week 9 with the 49ers defeating the Cardinals, 28-25.
Latest Sports Headlines:
- Ivy League suspends fall sports due to coronavirus pandemic fears
- Betting odds on PGA’s Workday Charity Golf Tournament beginning Thursday
- Lights pick up MLS player Rashawn Dally from Cincinnati
- Stanford cuts 11 varsity sports due to “limited financial resources”
- Report: Washington Redskins to remove Native American imagery