SANTA CLARA (KRON) – The San Francisco 49ers are expected to be without their defensive end Dee Ford, against the Green Bay Packers.
Ford suffered a right hamstring strain during Sunday’s match up against the Arizona Cardinals during the second quarter.
Head coach Kyle Shanahan explains, “Any time you have a hamstring strain, there is concern it could be a couple of weeks.”
The 49ers have suffered multiple injuries the past few weeks, but despite their losses San Francisco has been able to find a way to win currently standing at, 9-1.
Latest Sports Headlines:
- NHL partners with American Gaming Association to promote responsible sports betting
- Rebel football to have limited fans at Oct. 31 home opener at Allegiant Stadium
- Raiders with no additional positive COVID tests
- UNLV football announces fan cutout program
- NHL postpones Winter Classic and All-Star Weekend