Brighten your holiday gatherings with these Le Creuset deals
French brand Le Creuset is well-known for its premium cookware that comes in an array of beautiful colors. If there’s a Le Creuset piece you’ve been coveting, Black Friday is the perfect time to get it for a discount.
At BestReviews, we test and analyze products to find you the best — and we’re hot on the latest Black Friday Le Creuset deals. We’ve found some great discounts, including on the Le Creuset 5.5-Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven and the Le Creuset Cast Iron Cassadou.
Last updated on Nov. 21, 2023, at 6:00 a.m. PT.
Le Creuset cast iron deals
Le Creuset is perhaps best known for its enameled cast iron cookware. From Dutch ovens to grill pans, we’ve got the best Black Friday deals for you.
We tested this Le Creuset Dutch oven and found it performed brilliantly, with quick, even heat distribution. It’s heavy, durable and cooks food perfectly, once you learn how to control the temperature. We also loved the rich colors — there are 14 to choose from in this listing, including flame and indigo, but prices and discounts can vary between hues.
If you haven’t heard of a cassadou, you’re not alone. It’s effectively a hybrid between a saucepan, a deep saute pan and a Dutch oven. It has a long handle and a 3.75-quart capacity, which is manageable without being impractically small. It comes in five hues: white, cerise, Caribbean blue, flame and sea salt.
Unlike most cast iron skillets, this one is enameled inside. This means there’s no need for seasoning or ongoing maintenance. It’s durable but has the lightest weight by quart of any cast iron cookware on the market. It has a 9-inch diameter and pouring spouts on each side.
Other Le Creuset cast iron deals worth checking out
- If you often cook for a crowd, you can get a great discount on the Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron 7.5-Quart Chef’s Oven with Lid. 35% OFF
- Perfect for searing and indoor grilling, the Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Bistro Grill Pan is a handy piece to own. 15% OFF
- The Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Saucepan is a versatile piece of cookware with a more manageable capacity than most Le Creuset Dutch ovens. 33% OFF + $35 COUPON
Le Creuset bakeware deals
Le Creuset also makes bakeware, primarily from stoneware, including pie pans and ramekins. These pieces have the bright colors and overall quality that you’d expect from Le Creuset.
This stoneware dish is perfect for baking and roasting. It has a 2.75-quart capacity and comes with a useful tight-fitting lid. This lid doubles as a platter for serving, making it even more functional. It’s a versatile piece that you can cook a wide range of dishes in, making it a practical addition to any kitchen.
This little 8-ounce dish is perfect for baking individual desserts or pies. It has a similar function to a ramekin, but the lid makes it even more useful for storing ingredients, particularly after prepping them. You can choose from 16 colors, including sea salt and deep teal.
You can bake in style with this gorgeous Le Creuset pie dish. It has a 9-inch diameter, so it works well with most pie recipes. The shape of the dish helps you get rustic fluted edges for great-looking pies.
Other Le Creuset bakeware deals worth checking out
- The Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Set of 2 Square Dishes includes an 8-inch square dish and a 5-inch square dish. 27% OFF
- You get four pieces, including a loaf pan and a pie pan, in the Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Bakeware Set. 21% OFF
- The Le Creuset Stoneware 3-Piece Baking Dish Set contains small, medium and large rectangular baking dishes. 31% OFF
Le Creuset tableware and assorted stoneware deals
You might not know you can also buy Le Creuset tableware, including mugs, plates and pitchers. Then there’s assorted stoneware that doesn’t fall into the tableware category, such as utensil holders and spoon rests.
You get six gorgeous stoneware mugs in this set, each with a 12-ounce capacity. You either get six matching mugs in cerise, Marseille, sea salt or white, or you can choose a selection of six mismatched rainbow hues. They’re dishwasher-safe and microwave-safe.
This stunning set comes in Caribbean blue and includes four dinner plates, four salad plates, four soup bowls and four mugs. If you’re looking to upgrade your tableware, this is a great opportunity for a bargain.
This pair of salt and pepper mills includes one white mill for salt and one black mill for pepper. They’re durable and easily wipe clean, which is good news for keen cooks. The ceramic grinding mechanism is tough and resists corrosion.
Other Le Creuset tableware and assorted stoneware deals worth checking out
- We love these Le Creuset Tapas Appetizer Plates for serving tapas and other small dishes. 20% OFF
- Hold your utensils in style with the Le Creuset Stoneware Utensil Crock. 30% OFF
- This set of four Le Creuset Heritage Coffee Mugs have gently rounded shapes and a gradated finish to the glaze. 20% OFF
Who has the best Black Friday Le Creuset deals?
Wayfair sells a large range of Le Creuset products and is a great place to search for Black Friday Le Creuset deals in 2023. Amazon also has a great selection of Le Creuset products and is bound to have some solid Black Friday discounts. Although it has a smaller range, it may be worth checking Walmart’s offerings. Plus, you can sometimes nab the best deals directly from Le Creuset.
What to consider when buying Le Creuset
- It could last you a lifetime. Yes, Le Creuset cookware is expensive, but it could last long enough to pass down to the next generation. One of our testers has a 60-year-old Le Creuset Chef’s Oven in her family that’s still used weekly. Think of it as an investment.
- Be flexible on size and color. You may find the best deals on some colors or sizes and not others. So, if you’re willing to be flexible, you can get even better discounts.
- Weight matters. Although it can pay to be flexible about sizes, cast iron is heavy. Don’t choose a pot you can’t comfortably lift and handle.
- Search for voucher codes. Some retailers have voucher codes that offer additional discounts, especially for new customers. These can save you even more money.
Why trust our recommendations?
At BestReviews, we’re dedicated to finding the best products and the best deals. For some of our recommendations, the BestReviews Testing Lab tries out products. Where we aren’t able to test firsthand, we look at consumer reviews and analyze product features. We compare prices on a range of websites to bring you the best deals. These deals are then checked and verified by writers and editors. During the Black Friday period, we regularly update this article to reflect the newest and best deals.
Want to shop the best products at the best prices? Check out Daily Deals from BestReviews.
Sign up here to receive the BestReviews weekly newsletter for useful advice on new products and noteworthy deals.
Lauren Corona writes for BestReviews. BestReviews has helped millions of consumers simplify their purchasing decisions, saving them time and money.
Copyright 2023 BestReviews, a Nexstar company. All rights reserved.