CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – A western Massachusetts resident who was one of the survivors of a deadly motorcycle crash in New Hampshire back in June, is on the way to recovery.
Seven motorcyclists were killed after a pickup truck hauling a flatbed trailer crashed into a group of motorcycles in Randolph, New Hampshire. Three others were injured, but survived; one of them was Joshua Morin of Dalton, Massachusetts.
Morin received very serious injuries in the crash, including multiple broken bones, and he underwent numerous operations. Fortunately, he is now feeling a lot better.
He told 22News that he feels grateful to have survived and to have escaped without even more lasting injuries.
“Now, I’m home. I’ve still got some stuff to do, still got to fix my leg up a little more, and do some work on my knee. Otherwise, I’m doing really well. I could have lost my leg, I could have lost my ankle. I should have lost both of them, but I didn’t, so somebody out there is looking after me, and has a mission for me to go on as soon as I can.”Josh Morin
The event, which runs from noon to 4:00 p.m., is free for veterans and costs $20 for non-vets. Proceeds will go toward the Soldiers’ Home In Holyoke.
- Justice Ginsburg to lie in repose at the Supreme Court, United States Capitol
- Police investigate weekend shooting in east Las Vegas
- Tracking the Tropics: Storm surge warning issued for Texas, Louisiana coasts ahead of Beta
- Nearly 100,000 businesses have permanently closed since March, Yelp lists hardest hit shops
- Gov. Greg Abbott issues Disaster Declaration for 29 Texas counties ahead of Tropical Storm Beta