Numerous public prayer vigils are taking place around the Las Vegas valley as people come together to remember the victims of the shooting at the outdoor country music concert at Mandalay Bay hotel.
- City of Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman and faith leaders host prayer vigil at City Hall at 5 p.m. (495 S. Main Street)
- Public gathering for a candlelight vigil for shooting victims at 6:00 p.m. at the corner of Sahara and Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Canyon Ridge Christian Church candlelight service for shooting victims at 7 p.m. at Lone Mountain and Jones.
- Interfaith service at Guardian Angel Cathedral at 5 p.m., 302 Cathedral Way.
- Springs Church will be open for prayer from 6 – 8 p.m. Pastors and church leaders will provide pastoral care and counsel, as needed. (4161 N. Rancho Dr. #110)
- St. Viator Catholic Community will hold a candlelight prayer service at 7 p.m. (2161 E. Flamingo Rd.)
- Grace Presbyterian Church, across from UMC at 1515 W. Charleston is holding a public prayer vigil at 7 p.m.
- Gateway Baptist Church will hold a vigil from 6 – 8 p.m. (1900 N. Gateway Rd.)
- CSUN and UNLV are providing an opportunity for students, faculty and staff to come together as a campus community at 7:00 p.m. in the SU Courtyard.