This week on Politics Now, hosted by Vanessa Murphy and David Charns:
- A government shutdown is avoided…for now.
- The Biden Administration’s infrastructure plan is hitting plenty of snags. Sen. Jacky Rosen shares her thoughts on this.
- Are we seeing the rise of the independent? UNLV Asst. Political Science Professor Dan Lee helps us break down why more people are registering as non-partisan, and what that means for the 2022 election.
- Can Nevada’s congressional delegation push a bill banning bump stocks through congress?
- Top Trump aide Corey Lewandowski faces allegations of sexual harassment at a Las Vegas high-dollar fundraiser.
- We also discuss the many new laws on pot, policing, and race relations.