SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) –– Hurricane sally revealed something unseen for decades at Bayou Sara in Saraland. This picture is courtesy of David Fields photography. This was a paddle boat that was docked there in 70s. The owners meant it to be a gambling boat, but never got the right licenses.
It burned down in the 90s after sitting there for more than 30 years. As for how hold it might be, the type of nails used reveal it was likely built more than a century ago.
- Hoover Dam to reopen to the public on Tuesday
- Nate’s 7-Day Forecast – Monday morning, Oct. 19, 2020
- Trump: Biden will ‘listen to the scientists’ if elected
- ‘Clouds’, by teen who died of cancer seven years ago, hits No. 1 on iTunes
- Newsfeed Now: Man climbs Trump Tower; Titans owner helps family in need