SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KRON) — Governor Gavin Newsom and his family are quarantining after being exposed to COVID-19.
Gov. Newsom said three of his children were exposed to a CHP officer who tested positive for the virus.
The governor said he and his wife Jennifer did not have direct contact with the officer.
He says the entire family tested negative Sunday, but will still quarantine for 14 days as part of local guidance.
- Drivers block intersection in SW valley, set off fireworks
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody following barricade near Desert Inn, Maryland Parkway
- Tips from a pro photographer on how to get the ultimate Instagram-worthy shot
- About 30 vehicles involved in pileup on icy Montana bridge
- Motorcyclist leads California Highway Patrol on Interstate 5 chase reaching speeds of 120 mph