LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Visiting Allegiant Stadium for a game, concert, or other event is extremely exciting, but there are some things you should know before you make it to the admission gate. For example, information about transportation, parking and what’s allowed inside.
- Facial masks are required to be worn inside the stadium.
- Allegiant is cashless. Everything must be paid for by debit, credit or mobile payment (Apple, Google Pay).
- Guests can convert cash to cards at several kiosks. This link gives the locations.
- Plan in advance so you aren’t late to the event.
- Take an RTC bus. You can take the RTC Express which goes to the stadium from five different valley locations. Click here for details. If you’re on the Las Vegas Strip, you can also get a day pass for $8 and take the Duece bus which runs 24/7 every 15 minutes. The closest stop to the stadium is near Hacienda Bridge at Mandalay Bay. You can find all the RTC info at this link.
- Take Uber, other rideshare options, or taxi from home or other Strip locations to the stadium. You will be dropped off in one of two rideshare lots. You can then follow walking paths to the stadium, which includes the Hacienda Bridge.
- You can buy a parking pass in advance through SpotHero which is a parking reservations app to reserve a parking spot. You will get a choice of various hotel garages, ranging in price, depending how close they are to the stadium.
- Be aware, if you’re driving, sometimes streets in the area may be converted to one-way traffic.
- This link will give you more information on parking and directions.
Bag Check Policy
- Attendees’ bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and may not be bigger than 12” x 6” x 12”. In addition to this item, you are allowed small clutch bags, measuring 4.5” x 6.5” x 2”.
- Purses that are larger than the above-mentioned clutch are not permitted.
On its website, the stadium says exceptions will be made for necessary medical items, but they will be subject to inspection before you enter.
The list of prohibited items includes but is not limited to:
- Fanny packs
- Cinch bags
- Seat cushions
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Any bag larger than the prescribed dimensions
When you make your way to Allegiant, there are two bag check locations:
- North: 3230 West Hacienda Avenue, Ste. 301
- West: 5455 Polaris Avenue
Keep in mind, you will be charged a $20 non-refundable fee for each bag checked.