LOS ANGELES (WFXR) — Alex Trebek, the longtime host of “Jeopardy!”, had an emotional moment on the show Monday, Nov. 11.
He’s made headlines this year after his public battle against stage four pancreatic cancer. On Monday’s episode, one of the contestants didn’t have the correct question. Instead, he wrote, “We ❤️ you Alex!”
The contestant was sporting a purple ribbon to promote awareness of pancreatic cancer.
Trebek got choked up at the public expression of love, but continued with the rest of the show.
- Former Second Lady Jill Biden empathizes with culinary workers
- Congressman Steven Horsford votes to strengthen protections for pregnant workers
- Familiares de Lesly Palacio marchan para pedir justicia tras su muerte
- Expert provides tips on how to avoid digital eye strain while working and learning from home
- Boy Scouts cleaning up parks, other locations on Saturday ‘Day of Service’