LOS ANGELES (WFXR) — Alex Trebek, the longtime host of “Jeopardy!”, had an emotional moment on the show Monday, Nov. 11.
He’s made headlines this year after his public battle against stage four pancreatic cancer. On Monday’s episode, one of the contestants didn’t have the correct question. Instead, he wrote, “We ❤️ you Alex!”
The contestant was sporting a purple ribbon to promote awareness of pancreatic cancer.
Trebek got choked up at the public expression of love, but continued with the rest of the show.
- Medicaid, education numbers most notable in Gov. Sisolak’s proposed 2021-2023 executive budget
- President-elect Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants
- I-Team: ‘We’re going to mine through all their social media,’ Metro police say about officer application process
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural