LOS ANGELES (WFXR) — Alex Trebek, the longtime host of “Jeopardy!”, had an emotional moment on the show Monday, Nov. 11.
He’s made headlines this year after his public battle against stage four pancreatic cancer. On Monday’s episode, one of the contestants didn’t have the correct question. Instead, he wrote, “We ❤️ you Alex!”
The contestant was sporting a purple ribbon to promote awareness of pancreatic cancer.
Trebek got choked up at the public expression of love, but continued with the rest of the show.
- California utility scrambles to renegotiate wildfire deal
- 2 Vegas men plead guilty in illegal video streaming case
- Police: 6-vehicle injury crash shuts down north and southbound lanes at Maryland Pkwy, St. Rose Pkwy
- At Army-Navy game, Trump touts new pro sports option
- 2019’s most mispronounced words include ‘Greta Thunberg,’ ‘Pete Buttigieg’