UPDATE (11:40 a.m.) — The USGS has updated the information on the earthquake that happened on the Florida/Alabama state line in Santa Rosa County, FL and Escambia County, AL Thursday morning.
The earthquake, felt 1 km WNW of Pollard, Alabama has been downgraded to a 3.8 magnitude earthquake.
ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — According to USGS, a 4.0 earthquake was recorded at around 10 a.m. Thursday morning.
Below is the location and depth of the earthquake:
Location: 31.004°N 87.137°W
Depth: 10.0 km
WKRG News 5 have also received calls from viewers saying they felt “a shake.”
- Gusty winds of change blowing in this weekend
- Police continue to investigate Providence shooting that injured 9
- Vandenberg Space Force Base — a new name for a new era
- Crash on ramp from SB US 95 to SB I-15 caused delays Friday morning, all lanes now open
- Good Samaritans rescue elderly couple from burning crash on Tennessee interstate