LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Treasure Island Las Vegas will begin offering free, on-site COVID-19 antibody testing for its current employees.
The resort is partnering with HealthCare Partners – Intermountain Healthcare, who will issue and administer the antibody testing to TI’s employees.
The voluntary testing will be conducted through blood sample or a prick of the finger. It will take approximately 20 minutes to process the results of each antibody test, Treasure Island stated in a press release.
To ensure the safety of employees, TI has implemented new policies and procedures, including:
- security temperature screenings,
- hand washing and hand sanitizing,
- requirements to stay at home if sick,
- social distancing,
- expanded training about COVID-19 and prevention,
- use of personal protective equipment,
- and strict cleaning protocols
Treasure Island has uploaded a full outline of its policies, and it can be viewed at treasureisland.com/COVID-19.
To see the full list of casino properties planning to open June 4 or later, click HERE.