LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Former Las Vegas Raiders player Henry Ruggs III could find himself behind bars after missing an alcohol test.

When Ruggs was released on bail on Nov. 3, there were strict orders from the judge that he could not miss a single alcohol breath test.

But it turns out he did, and that violates terms of his release on bail.

Ruggs is facing charges of DUI resulting in death and reckless driving resulting in death in connection with a deadly crash on Nov. 2. Court documents revealed Ruggs had a blood-alcohol level twice the legal limit and was speeding at 156 mph seconds before the crash. His Corvette rear-ended Tina Tintor’s car on Rainbow Boulevard near Spring Valley Parkway causing it to catch fire, killing her and her dog.

Ruggs is scheduled to appear before Judge Suzan Baucum on Monday, Nov. 22, to explain himself.

Ruggs’ bail at $150,000 during his initial hearing. No alcohol, no drugs and no driving — those are the rules Ruggs cannot break, or he faces a return to jail. Court documents say Ruggs has to test for alcohol four times a day, using a handheld device.

His attorney, David Chesnoff, said the device hasn’t always worked, failing once to alert Ruggs to take the test.

“He also self-tested shortly after,” Chesnoff said.

But the judge was notified that Ruggs waited 36 minutes to take the test.

Judge Suzan Baucum orders Henry Ruggs III to appear in court for a missed alcohol test. (KLAS-TV)

The maker of the device, called SCRAM, said it’s rare for the device to fail to notify a person.

Ruggs’ attorneys were in court on a motion to get all Clark County Fire Department communications regarding the crash. But Baucum told the attorneys they can issue their own subpoena for those records.

Attorneys have said firefighters were slow to put out the fire in Tintor’s vehicle. In a motion, Chesnoff claims the fire department waited 20 minutes before they started to extinguish the fire.

The Clark County Fire Department issued a statement last week saying, “There were no delays in the response or in the attack on the fire.”

“They’ve got to hear the tones go off, get in the unit, and then travel time. So everything I heard is that the fire was almost instantaneous. Bystanders tried to help, and then the fire … it got too much to where they couldn’t continue to try and help,” according to CCFD Chief Warren Whitney.