LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Seniors who might need a vaccine but don’t have transportation can use the the RTC bus system, or if they need special assistance, the RTC’s paratransit system.
“The RTC is proud to offer essential transportation to all members of our community around the valley,” an RTC news release said.
According to RTC Deputy CEO, Francis Julien, the following vaccine sites are either on fixed or paratransit routes which are for people with accessibility issues.
Here is a list of current vaccination clinic sites with designated service routes:
- Southern Nevada Health District, 280 S. Decatur Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89107 (Routes: 103 (Decatur); 207 (Alta/Stewart)
- Cashman Center, Exhibit Hall B, 850 Las Vegas Blvd. N., Las Vegas, NV 89101 (Routes: 113 (Las Vegas Blvd N); 208 (Washington)
- Jerome Mack Middle School, 4250 E. Karen Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89121 (Routes: 203 (Spring Mountain, Desert Inn, Lamb); Sahara Express D Branch (SX)
- Parkdale Senior Center, 3200 Ferndale St., Las Vegas, NV 89121 (Routes: Boulder Highway Express (BHX); 203 (Spring Mountain, Desert Inn, Lamb); Sahara Express B Branch (SX)
- Roseman University of Health Sciences, 11 Sunset Way, Henderson, NV 89014 (Route: 212 (Sunset)
- Roseman University of Health Sciences, 10530 Discovery Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89135 (Route: 203 (Spring Mountain, Desert Inn, Lamb)
- UMC COVID-19 Vaccination Center at Encore, Brahms Ballroom, 3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Route: Deuce (The Strip); 203 (Spring Mountain, Desert Inn, Lamb); 119 (Simmons & Koval)
- Western High School, 4601 W. Bonanza Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89107 (ROUTES: 103 (Decatur); 208 (Washington); 104 (Valley View)