TAMPA BAY, Calif. (KRON) – All eyes are on quarterback Tom Brady to see where the three league MVP and six time Super Bowl Champion will end up.
Brady announced on Tuesday he was leaving the New England Patriots looking to take his ‘football journey’ elsewhere.
According to Senior NFL Insider Adam Schefter, the quarterback is expected to sign with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, ‘barring anything unforeseen.’
The ESPN Insider adds, the Buccaneers were the funner up for quarterback Brett Favre, but are not expected to be the runner up for Brady.
Schefter reports no signing date or announcement has officially been set up.
- NDOT reminds drivers that CCSD students will be on the roads Monday
- Las Vegas eligible for $5.25 million in counter-terrorism funds, Titus says
- ‘Fantasy’ entertainers excited to be back on stage performing in Las Vegas
- Nevada casinos win 26.5% less than January 2020; Strip win takes 43.8% hit
- You could win a seat on SpaceX all-civilian mission to ‘explore amongst the stars’