NORTH LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Officials with the City of North Las Vegas are reminding small business owners impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic that the application period for the Economic Aid Supporting Establishments (EASE) grant is now open.
This fund can provide three months of commercial rent — up to $50,000. The money can be used to pay for expenses like rent, payroll and utilities.
The application window closes at 5 p.m. on March 22nd.
In order to be eligible, a business must be one of the following:
- Restaurants & bars, pubs, wineries, distilleries, and breweries
- Gyms, fitness studios, dance studios, martial arts studios & similar establishments
- Gaming establishments
- Arcades, racetracks, bowling alleys, mini golf, amusement & theme parks, and similar
- Libraries, museums, art galleries, aquariums and zoos
Eligible businesses above must also:
- Have a physical storefront in North Las Vegas with a current lease/mortgage. Home-based businesses are ineligible for this program.
- Have a current NLV Business License.
CLICK HERE to apply.