No injuries reported after shed fire spreads to house near Sahara, Arville

Local News

Courtesy: Las Vegas Fire & Rescue

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — No injuries were reported after a shed fire spread to a house in the central valley early Saturday morning.

Las Vegas Fire & Rescue responded to the fire at 4:45 a.m. at a house located near Arville Street and Sahara Avenue.

Officials say the fire started in a shed in the backyard and then spread to the home.

No other details were released.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

Trending Stories