UPDATE: The full closure of northbound I-15 between Russell and Flamingo roads, originally scheduled for Oct. 16, has been postponed until Wednesday, Oct. 18, according to NDOT.
LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The Nevada Department of Transportation reminds drivers of upcoming and ongoing restrictions for the I-15/Tropicana Interchange Project in the Las Vegas Corridor.
The restrictions are as follows:
- Tropicana Avenue over I-15
- I-15 southbound offramp to Tropicana westbound closed until end of Phase 2
- Tropicana onramp to I-15 northbound closed until end of Phase 2
- Tropicana east- and westbound reduced to two lanes reduced to two lanes in temporary Diverging Diamond Interchange until end of Phase 2
- I-15 southbound offramp to Tropicana eastbound closed until Summer 2024
- Mainline I-15
- Northbound I-15 reduced to four lanes until end of Phase 2
- Northbound I-15 closed from 9 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 15 to 5 a.m. Monday, Oct. 16. Drivers will detour to Russell Road, west to Decatur, north to Flamingo, and back to I-15.
- Northbound I-15 closed from 9 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 19 to 5 a.m. Friday, Oct. 20. Drivers will detour to Russell Rd, west to Valley View, north to Flamingo, and back to I-15.
- Harmon Avenue
- Two lanes open, east- and westbound Harmon between Jerry Lewis Way and Aria/Vdara Driveways until late 2023
- Dean Martin Drive
- One northbound lane of Dean Martin Drive closed between Palms Center to south of Hotel Rio through end of 2023
- One north- and southbound lane open between Jerry Lewis and Panorama Towers, nightly, Sunday through Thursday until December
- Frank Sinatra Drive
- North- and southbound Frank Sinatra Dr reduced to one lane in each direction nightly from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. the following morning, Oct. 8 to Oct. 12.