LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) announced overnight lane restrictions and road closures for the I-515/Charleston Interchange Project in east Las Vegas.
- I-515 Northbound: 11 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 22 to 6 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 23
- Northbound I-515 (U.S. 95) will be reduced to one lane between Charleston Boulevard and Eastern Avenue for bridge expansion.
- Pecos Road: 11 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 22 to 2 a.m. Wednesday, Aug, 23
- Pecos Road will be closed under the I-515 bridge.
- Mojave Road: 2:30 a.m. to 5 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 23
- Mojave Road will be closed under the I-515 bridge. This closure will occur after the earlier closure at Pecos Road reopens.
- I-515 Northbound offramp to Eastern: 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 23 and Thursday, Aug. 24
- The I-515 offramp to Eastern Ave will be closed for concrete paving.
For project updates and information about traffic restrictions, drivers can visit the project website.