The Underground at the Mob Museum celebrates it’s first year of being open on April 20th. Visitors can experience the taste and sound of the roaring twenties.
From 8 p.m. to midnight, the anniversary activities will also feature live entertainment by Amanda King and Her Prohibition Three and Maker’s Mark cupcakes from sponsor Jim Beam.
The Underground Anniversary day-long specials include:
– The chance to try The Underground speakeasy’s new spring menu, featuring our new Bathtub Fizz cocktail made with blueberry gin, Aperol, lemon, egg whites and Absinthe bitters as well as our new house-brewed Underground Ale IPA
– A one-day-only raspberry-infused moonshine cocktail
– A take-home Mob Museum Souvenir Beer Growler
– Buy one, get one 50 percent off The Mob Museum’s moonshine souvenir bottles (750 mL sizes only—any variety)
– This event is open to guests 21 and older only.
– Free entry at speakeasy side door with password “Put on the Ritz.”