LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Caesars Entertainment announced plans Thursday to resume operations at The Cromwell next week. The hotel and casino will reopen as the first adults-only resort on the Las Vegas Strip Thursday, October 29.
Guests of all ages will be welcome at GIADA, the property’s award winning restaurant, but the hotel and casino will be open seven days a week for guests 21 and over.
As previously announced, self-parking will still be free for Nevada residents, hotel guests and Caesars Rewards members rated Platinum and above. The valet will remain closed at this time.
The following amenities will open at The Cromwell:
- GIADA – will be open to guests of all ages
- eatwell – will be open for fast-casual service, as well as mobile ordering
Bars and Lounges:
- Bound Cocktail Lounge
- Interlude Casino Lounge
- Drai’s Lounge – located at Drai’s After Hours
- William Hill Sports Book
- Player-friendly gaming offerings like:
- Single “0” Roulette
- EZ Baccarat
- 3-2 Shoe and Double-Deck Blackjack
- 100X Odds on Craps
- The Abbey, the high-limit slot area
- Fitness Center
For more information about The Cromwell’s reopening, CLICK HERE.