Crews put out small fire inside Planet Hollywood hotel bathroom

Local News

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Firefighters extinguished a small fire inside a hotel bathroom at Planet Hollywood Saturday morning, according to the Clark County Fire Department.

Around 6:15 a.m., crews received a report of a fire in a bathroom stall at the Las Vegas Strip property.

Firefighters who arrived on scene saw nothing showing from the street, but identified light smoke inside the building, CCFD stated in a news release.

Crews were able to extinguish the small fire, and did not find any victims.

A cause has not been reported. The incident remains under investigation.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

Trending Stories