LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The City of Las Vegas’ free water play areas at parks are now open for children daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
These areas include fountains and other water play features, including a newly installed water play area at Bruce Trent Park at 8851 Vegas Drive.
Other parks with water play areas in Las Vegas include:
- All American Park, 1551 S. Buffalo Drive
- Alyn Beck Memorial Park, 9220 Brent Lane
- Angel Park, 241 S. Durango Drive
- Baker Park, 1010 E. St. Louis Ave.
- Bill Briare Park, 650 N. Tenaya Way
- Bob Baskin Park, 2801 W. Oakey Blvd.
- Centennial Hills Park, 7101 N. Buffalo Drive
- Douglas A. Selby Park, 1293 N. Sandhill Road
- East Las Vegas Family Park, 4480 E. Washington Ave.
- Estelle Neal Park, 6075 Rebecca Road
- Gary Dexter Park, 800 Upland Blvd.
- Gilcrease Brothers Park, 10011 Gilcrease Ave.
- Justice Myron E. Leavitt and Jaycee Community Park, 2100 E. St. Louis Ave.
- Kianga Isoke Palacio Park at Doolittle Complex, 951 W. Lake Mead Blvd.
- Lorenzi Park, 3333 W. Washington Ave.
- Patriot Community Park, 4050 Thorn Blvd.
- Rainbow Family Park, 7151 W. Oakey Blvd.
- Raptor Play Park in Thunderbird Family Sports Complex, 6075 N. Durango Drive
- Rotary Park, 901 Hinson St.
- Sunny Springs Park, 7620 Golden Talon Ave.
- Stupak Park, 300 W. Boston Ave. (currently being repaired)
- Teton Trails, 7850 N. Bradley Road
- Trigono Hills Park, 3805 Cliff Shadows Parkway
- West Charleston Lions/Essex Park, 600 Essex Circle
- Winding Trails Park, 7250 N. Fort Apache Road
- Woofter Family Park, 1600 Rock Springs Drive
For more park amenity information, visit this link.