LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Nearly 75,000 Nevadans turned out to cast an early vote in the Democratic caucus. Official caucus day is Saturday, Feb. 22.
According to an 8 News Now/Emerson College poll, 54.5% of the respondents said they had already voted while 45.5% plan to vote in Saturday’s caucus.
- Poll: Bernie Sanders is the front-runner in Nevada
- Poll: Bernie Sanders has solid base with his supporters
- Poll: Former Hillary Clinton voters split between Biden and Buttigieg
- Poll: Health care, environment, economy are top issues with Nevada voters
- Poll: Nevadans weigh in on the impact of legalized recreational marijuana
- Poll: How many Nevadans plan to vote in caucus