WILMINGTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The National Weather Service confirmed several more tornadoes on Wednesday that struck the Miami Valley on Memorial Day.
The NWS said the survey is still ongoing and the final assessment, including results of the survey, is expected to be released “at a later time.”
NWS has confirmed 15 tornadoes across the region:
- EF-4 across much of Montgomery County, including Trotwood
- EF-3 across Beavercreek
- EF-2 in northeastern Montgomery County, south of Vandalia
- EF-0 in Miami/Montgomery counties near Phillipsburg
- EF-3 in Celina
- EF-1 in New Madison
- EF-3 in West Milton
- EF-1 west of Wapakoneta in Auglaize County
- EF-0 near Waynesfield in eastern Auglaize County
- EF-1 northeast of Jamestown in Greene and Fayette Counties
- EF-0 northeast of Jamestown in Greene and Fayette Counties
- EF-1 south of Hollansburg in southwestern Darke County
- EF-0 in Miami County south of Troy
- EF-0 in Miami County in Elizabeth Township
- EF-0 near Uniopolis in Auglaize County
2 NEWS and WDTN.com continue to cover the tornado outbreak. You can find all the coverage of the tornadoes that struck the Miami Valley in our special web section here.
Grab the FREE WDTN News App for iPhone or Android. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for all the latest news, weather and sports.