Here are a few Nanny Bubby Tidbits to help you with your cooking method and help to make your cooking journey easier so you can learn faster.
- To clean mushrooms, use a mushroom brush instead of water.
- To properly cut a bell pepper, slice it at the ribs.
- Put cold eggs in hot water to bring them to room temperature for baking.
- An ice bath is the key to peeling a hard boiled egg.
- To keep spinach fresh, put it in a paper towel and turn it upside down.
- Chop and freeze basil for winter.
- Take a shot of mustard to alleviate leg cramps.