Home catches fire while under construction

News
house fire_1464632534950.jpg

An under construction home caught fire in Henderson Monday morning.

The home is located near Warm Springs Road and Gibson Road.  Firefighters say construction crews were working at the home when the fire broke out.

Drywall had not been installed inside the home so the flames spread quickly because of the bare open wood.

Investigators are trying to figure out what sparked the fire.  No one was hurt.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

8 news now breaking and daily news sign up

CONTESTS

Pro Football Challenge

Don't Miss

Trending Stories