EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Officials with the El Paso Police Department (EPPD) released details of a situation that ended with officers tasering a 10-year-old girl.
According to EPPD officials, the incident took place on Sunday, April 3, along the 4600 block of Atlas in Northeast El Paso.
Officers, along with the Crisis Intervention Team, were sent to the home on a call of a ‘suicidal girl, armed with a knife.’
According to EPPD, the girl’s parents were unable to restrain her and she fled before officers arrived.
If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts, contact the Emergence Crisis Hotline (Mental Health Crisis) 24/7: 915.779.1800
- Trooper Micah May among law enforcement officials honored in Washington, DC
- A Microphone Fiend Comes to Vegas
- Bird-watcher falsely accused in racist Central Park encounter gets Nat Geo show
- Ultimate Women of Wrestling
- Celebrating All Things Tea
- Heavier traffic expected along 3 main roadways during EDC weekend