Crisis counseling is being offered at various sites following the shooting at the Route 91 country music outdoor festival.
- Bridge Counseling is offering trauma and frief therapy free of charge to anyone impacted by the shooting, including friends and family members. They are located at 1640 W. Alta Drive.
- Red Rock Psychological Health is hosting free group therapy from trauma survivors. You can get more information at RedRockPH.com.
- Las Vegas Counseling Center is offering free counseling to those affected by the mass shooting. More information can be found as LasVegascounselingcenter.com.
- ROI Counseling is offering free counseling in light of the tragedy. Go to ROIcounseling.com.
- Monte Vista Hospital is open 24/7 and has clinical staff on standby to help the community deal with grief. The phone number is (702) 354-1111.
- Our Little World Treatment Center is offering free group therapy sessions for trauma survivors. The phone number is (702) 742-3093.
- Ivy Counseling is providing free counseling. Go to Ivy-counseling.com.
- Shining Star Community Services will have a group process session Tuesday at noon. You can call (702) 882-7827.
- The PRACTICE is a community mental health training clinic on the UNLV campus offering free services until Wednesday. The phone number is (702) 895-1532.