Christmas tree recycling will once again begin the day after Christmas in the Las Vegas valley.
There are 30 locations where you can drop off your tree anytime from Dec. 26 through Jan. 15. The trees will be chipped into mulch and used in public gardens and parks across the valley to help conserve soil moisture and keep plants healthy.
All non-organic objects, such as tinsel, lights, wire, ornaments and nails must be removed from the trees prior to the drop off. Flocked trees cannot be recycled.
Since the program started in 2001, Las Vegas residents have recycled more than 211,000 trees. It’s estimated more than 60 percent of trees from single family residents are recycled.
Christmas Tree Recycling Drop Off Locations (Dec. 26 – Jan. 15)
- Bravo Ball Field Parking Lot (corner of Sixth Street & Avenue B)
North Las Vegas
- Aviary Park – 6650 Aviary Way & I-215
- Cheyenne Sports Complex – 3500 E. Cheyenne at Pecos
- Craig Ranch Golf Course – 628 W. Craig Road at Commerce
- Seastrand Park – 6330 Camino Eldorado near Centennial Parkway & I-215
- Acacia Park – 50 Casa Del Fuego St., I-215 at Gibson
- Anthem Hills Park – 2256 Reunion Drive at Anthem Parkway
- Arroyo Grande Sports Complex, 298 Arroyo Grande Blvd
- Lowe’s: 1401 S. Boulder Highway
- Lowe’s : 440 Marks Street
- Mission Hills Park – 551 E. Mission Drive at College
- Pecos Legacy Park – 150 Pecos Rd.
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center – 1575 Galleria Drive, near Russell Rd. & Whitney Ranch Drive
- Morrell Park – 500 Harris St. at Basic Rd.
City of Las Vegas/ Clark County
- Bruce Trent Park – 8851 Vegas Drive, Vegas Dr. & Rampart
- Desert Breeze Park – 8275 Spring Mountain Rd. at Durango (Behind the Community Center)
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve- 333 S. Valley View Blvd.
- Mountain Crest Park is 4701 N Durango Drive (between Lone Mountain Road and Ann Road)
- Lowe’s locations including: 2465 N. Nellis Blvd., 5050 S. Fort Apache Road, 7550 W. Washington, 4625 W. Charleston Blvd., 6050 W. Craig Road, 5825 S. Eastern Avenue, 7751 N. El Capitan Way, 2875 E. Charleston Blvd.
- Nevada Division of Forestry Nursery- Floyd Lamb Park at Tule Springs, 9600 Tule Springs Rd., near US 95 North at Durango
- Sunset Park – 2601 E. Sunset at Eastern
- Sunny Springs Park – 7620 Golden Talon Ave. near Elkhorn Rd & Farm Rd.
- UNLV Rebel Recycling Program- Flamingo & Swenson, southeast corner behind three solar dishes/UNLV solar site
- Southern Highlands Market Place – 10630 Southern Highlands Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89141
- RC Willey – 3850 S. Town Center Dr., Town Center & 215