SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The 49ers have reportedly agreed to adjust the contract for RB Raheem Mostert, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Super Host: Bucs become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Oklahoma lawmaker files bill for Bigfoot hunting season
- 5, including pregnant woman, fatally shot in Indianapolis
- Prepare for cold conditions, chance of snow as winter weather system makes its way to mountains, valley
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine