EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORTS
6/01/12 - 5/31/13
<p align="center"><strong><a href="http://www2.8newsnow.com/docs/2013_Vacancy.pdf">VACANCY</a></strong></p>
<p align="center"><strong><a href="http://www2.8newsnow.com/docs/2013_MRSL.pdf">MASTER RECRUITMENT SOURCE LIST (MRSL)</a></strong></p>
<p align="center"><strong><a href="http://www2.8newsnow.com/docs/2013_recruitment.pdf">RECRUITMENT INITIATIVES</a></strong></p>
<p align="center"><strong><a href="http://www2.8newsnow.com/docs/2013_EEO.pdf">ANNUAL EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT</a></strong></p>
<p align="center"> </p>
<p align="center"><strong> </strong></p>
ANNUAL EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PUBLIC FILE REPORT FOR "OPTION A" BROADCAST STATIONS
The purpose of this Annual EEO Public File Report for "Option A" Broadcast Stations (this "Report") is to comply with Section 73.2080(c)(6) of the Commission's EEO Rules.
This Report has been prepared on behalf of the station employment unit, KLAS-TV, and is intended to be placed in the public inspection files, and on the web site, by the applicable Commission deadline.
The information contained in this Report covers the time period from June 1, 2012 to May 31, 2013, immediately preceding the first day of the month, which is the annual anniversary renewal-filing deadline for stations licensed to Nevada.
Under the Commission's EEO Rules, KLAS-TV has elected Option A, "Supplemental Recruitment Measures" for the Reporting Stations for the duration of the Reporting Period.
The Commission's EEO Rules require that this Report contain the following additional information:
1. A list of all full-time vacancies filled by KLAS-TV during the Reporting Period;
2. For each such vacancy, the recruitment source(s) utilized to fill the vacancy (including, if applicable, organizations entitled to notification pursuant to Section 73.2080 (c)(1)(ii) of the Commission's EEO Rules, which should be separately identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number;
3. The recruitment source that referred the hiree for each full-time vacancy during the Reporting Period;
4. Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the Reporting Period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
5. A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080(c)(2) of the Commission's EEO Rules during the Reporting Period.
This Report was prepared on May 30, 2013.
Prepared by: Tondi Hobaica, Executive Assistant ______________________
Approved by: Emily Neilson, President/General Manager ______________________