Family displaced by morning fire - 8 News NOW

Family displaced by morning fire

Posted: Updated:
LAS VEGAS - A woman and her two children are displaced after a fire inside their apartment.

It happened just after 9 a.m. Saturday morning in the 2800 block of Decatur Boulevard near Desert Inn Road.

The fire started in the bedroom and spread to another room, according to the Clark County Fire Department. It caused significant smoke damage throughout the entire apartment. None of the adjoining apartments were damaged.

The woman and her two children were treated for smoke inhalation at the scene,  and did not have to be transported to the hospital. The Red Cross is assisting the family.

The fire caused an estimated $20,000 worth of damage.
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KLAS. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.