8 News NOW has immediate opening for a Web Designer.
The Web Designer is responsible for the design, production, and implementation of creative elements for 8 News NOW online and mobile products.
- Design display ads, custom sections, email newsletters and other creative for clients.
- Design and implement various projects for 8 News NOW websites.
- Use internal workflow systems to communicate and facilitate ad campaign launches.
- Implement advertising insertion orders using DART for Publishers.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, ad serving errors, broken creative, etc.
- Strong understanding of digital media marketing, including various forms of advertising including display, SEM, eMail marketing and social media marketing.
- Strong design skills, including mastery of Adobe Web Design Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop Dreamweaver, Flash).
- Experience in online advertising and familiarity with DART for Publishers a plus.
- Familiar with video pre-roll trafficking and IAB ad tags including VAST and VPAID a plus.
- Detail oriented; able to juggle and prioritize many projects at once.
- AdWords certification a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please click here
to submit your online application.
8 News NOW is owned by Landmark Media Enterprises LLC and are Equal Opportunity Employers.