Henderson House Fire Causes $50,000 in Damages - 8 News NOW

Henderson House Fire Causes $50,000 in Damages

Posted: Updated:

Henderson, Nev. -- The Henderson Fire Department responded to a house fire near Arroyo Grande and Sunset Road around 1:00 p.m. Sunday.

The first fire truck arrived to find heavy smoke coming from the roof area above the garage. The fire started in a wall area of a 2nd floor bathroom.

An aggressive offensive attack was coordinated and the fire was quickly knocked down.

The occupants of the home were not at home during the time of the fire and no injuries were reported.

The fire investigator has listed the cause to be accidental in nature and relates it to an unattended space heater. The fire damage is estimated at $50,000.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KLAS. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.