LAS VEGAS -- The bed-bound man killed in a January fire was Boyd Albrecht, the Clark County Coroner's Office announced Wednesday.
Albrecht, 69, of Las Vegas died January 17 in a fire that also injured three others in a home at 4316 Nolan Lane near Decatur and Alta.
Three other men that also lived in the house were taken to the hospital for minor smoke inhalation and possible carbon monoxide poisoning. Their injuries were not life-threatening.
The occupants told fire investigators that the four men lived in the house together for the past two or three years. Albrecht was confined to his bed because of an injury. Investigators believe careless smoking and a space heater could be possible causes of the blaze.
A man who says he was drugged -- then robbed -- at a local strip club is speaking exclusively to the 8 News NOW I-Team.More>>
A man who says he was drugged -- then robbed -- at a Las Vegas strip club is speaking exclusively to the 8 News NOW I-Team.