LAS VEGAS -- With temperatures remaining low this week, warming stations will open Tuesday morning to the public.
The following locations will be open Tuesday through Friday:
• Cambridge Recreation Center, 3930 Cambridge St., Las Vegas, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Dr. William U. Pearson Community Center, 1625 W. Carey Ave., Las Vegas, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Dula Gymnasium, 441 E. Bonanza Road, Las Vegas, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Hollywood Recreation Center, 1650 S. Hollywood Boulevard, Las Vegas, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Stupak Community Center, 251 W. Boston Ave., Las Vegas, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Walnut Recreation Center, 3075 N. Walnut Ave., Las Vegas, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Salvation Army will also continue to be open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily at 33 W. Owens Ave. (near Stocker Street), North Las Vegas.
Overnight shelter remains available at the following locations:
• Catholic Charities, 1511 N. Las Vegas Boulevard (near Foremaster Lane), Las Vegas, for men.
• The Salvation Army, 33 West Owens Ave. (near Stocker Street), North Las Vegas, for men and women.
• The Shade Tree, 1 West Owens Ave. (near Main Street), North Las Vegas, for women and children.
Anyone may dial 2-1-1 from any phone to find the nearest warming station, or visit www.HelpHopeHome.org.
The day shelters will remain open through Friday and are in addition to the Southern Nevada Regional Planning Coalition's inclement weather shelter program, which provides overnight shelter from November to March.