Want to stay in touch with the latest Las Vegas headlines or follow Channel 8 reporters, anchors, photographers and producers? We've assembled a Twitter army to cover events as they happen in Las Vegas, posted real-time to the world's fastest growing social network.
Are you new to Twitter? You can learn more about the service, how it works, how people use it, and more on Twitter's about page.
I-Team Reporters/Photographers@g_knapp - George Knapp@NathanBacaNews - Nathan Baca@Michelle_8News - Michelle Mortensen@Chieftog - Matt Adams@investig8vegas - Kyle Zuelke@ch8shooter - Bill Roe
- @SteveSebelius - Steve Sebelius, Political Analyst
- @8ops - Tim Foley, Chief Engineer
- @GDemo - Guy DeMarco, Content Editor
- @cisow77 - Jonathan Cisowski, Content Editor
- @npicullen - Natalie Cullen, Online News Editor
- @dpwtv - David Weiner, Editor
- @chrisway - Chris Way, Director of Digital Media
- @JipMix - James Patricio, Technical Services Technician
- @btryn - Barrett Tryon, Social Media Editor